Parents of Summer Campers, please note:
- There can be no “no risk” policy provided by warrior camp
- All communication must be done remotely, through email and we will respond appropriately from there.
- Parents will take their child’s temperatures daily and will report anything unusual
- Parents will consent to their child’s temperature been taken at anytime their child is at the camp, as it will be mandatory to check temperatures at the beginning of each day.
- Should a child have a temperature, they will be requested to go home and consult with their GP. And until an all clear has been advised they may not re-enter the camps. There will be no refund for this situation.
- They will report if they have been in contact with COVID 19 or have been in an highly infected area as of recently.
- Each parent will be given a specific drop off/Pick up time given the pod their child is assigned too. This is random, and shifting pods after camp starts is no allowed.
- Should parents wish to have children in same pods as friends, they must inform us of this before commencement. However, as above they will not be able to choose which time slot is made available.
The times of drop off pick up are as follows
- Drop off 9.30am –> Pick Up 2.45pm
- Drop off 9.45am –> Pick Up 3.00pm
- Drop off 10.00am –> Pick Up 3.15pm
Given the nature of Covid, we must ensure strict rules of drop off/pick up windows, this means we are allowing a 15 minute for each group of pods to be dropped off. Failure to drop off due to our restrictions of mixing means your child misses the day.