General Terms & Conditions
- Warrior Camp is open to kids between the ages of 6 to 10 years of age, 10am-3pm daily, unless stated otherwise. Older children will be considered up to 11 if they have had a sheltered childhood.
- Warrior Camp will not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside these hours.
- Cancellations made up to 7 days before the camp begins will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations received less than 7 days before the camp.
- Warrior Camp reserves the right to make date/venue changes if necessary.
- Warrior Camp always operates will to the highest safety standards.
- In consideration of the acceptance of above named student in Warrior Camp the applicant agrees that Warrior Camp and / or their employees will not be held responsible for any accidents or loss of personal property, however caused.
- Any participant whose conduct is deemed by the camp manager to be detrimental to the best interest of the programme will be dismissed-no refund will be made.
- Warrior Camp reserves the right to modify or delete any activity in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Places are allocated on first come first served basis.
- Permission is granted to seek medical treatment in the event of an accident.
- A confirmation email or text will be sent as proof of booking.
- Payment is regarded as acceptance of the booking conditions.
- Photographs/Videos may be taken for promotional use.
- Terms ipsum lorem
- Due to Covid, we have introduced two new refund policies due to forced unforeseen environmental cancelations
- 1 – 90% Refund of ticket
- 2 – Carry forward ticket to camp of your choice in 2022