Parents of Summer Campers, please note:
- Children will need to bring a packed lunch and a drink with them each day (Parents, please ensure that lunches do not include nuts or nut based products). We also would ask that parents give plenty of food as this was a big issue for hungry Warriors last year!!!
- Please inform our camp team upon booking if your child has any specific allergies, or medical conditions our Camp Team need to be aware of.
- If the sun is shining, we ask that parents apply sun cream to their children prior to them arriving at Camp.
- This is a warrior camp and each child will belong to a certain Tribe. Should you have a request for your child to be a team member of a friend, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate this request.
- Should there be any other queries please feel free to contact us.
- Spaces are limited for each camp, so advance booking is strongly advised.
- WarriorCamps is most suitable for children aged 6-12 years. Please contact us if you have a special request.
- Camps are ran week by week, which run from 10am-3pm daily.
- Discounts are available when booking siblings (only) into the camp.
- Please note if you are going to be late for pick up there is an additional charge for this service.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
Bank holiday WarriorCamps are four day camps, prices are reflective of the shorter duration. Correct prices are shown on booking pages.Complaints procedure